From Home Furnishing Business
Nine Tours Slated by High Point Market ‘Style Spotters’ During Fall Market
The tours will take place during the first three days of the Market, Oct. 22-24, followed by Style Spotters Live, the popular Market recap event at the High Point Theatre, on Oct. 25.
Registered High Point Market buyers are encouraged to sign up early for the limited capacity Hot Spot Tours. Each 60-minute tour led by the 2022 Style Spotters will feature two exhibitor showrooms. The 2022 High Point Market Style Spotters team consists of 10 industry professionals, including interior and product designers from around the country.
The specific schedule is as follows:
Saturday, October 22
● Kelly Collier-Clark – Global Views and Ngala Trading Co.
● Austin Handler – Ro Sham Beaux and Made Goods
● DuVäl Reynolds – Kravet and Highland House
Sunday, October 23
● Lucy Penfield – Summer Classics and Gabby
● Jana Platina Phipps – House of Cindy and red egg
● Kurt Jacob Miller – South + English and SPLASHWORKS
Monday, October 24
● Kelly Finley – Julian Chichester and Mr. Brown London
● Monika Nessbach – Palecek and Leif Petersen
● Rachel Mautner - Taracea and Soberon Studio
All tours depart at 9:30 am from The Point, located on Commerce Avenue one block from the Transportation Terminal. Click here for additional tour details and to RSVP.
On Tuesday, Oct. 25, at 9 a.m., the biannual Style Spotters LIVE! panel discussion will be led by Style Spotters Advisors Shay Geyer and Gary Inman from the main stage of the High Point Theatre. The event serves to recap this season’s noteworthy products, selected by each member of the 2022 Style Spotters team from High Point Market exhibitor showrooms.
A complimentary breakfast will be served beginning at 8:30 am. No RSVP is required for the Style Spotters LIVE! event.
The 2022 Style Spotters program and events are sponsored by Crypton and Studio Designer.