From Home Furnishing Business
IMC Market Snapshot Awards 5 People’s Choice Winners
Las Vegas Market has announced five “People’s Choice” winners – Fusion Designs, Palecek, Deconcepto, Maya J and Shaaksaz - of its Summer 2022 Market Snapshot.
“The Summer 2022 Market Snapshot winners emphasize the comprehensive range of product offered at Las Vegas Market,” said Dorothy Belshaw, International Market Centers (IMC) executive vice president, chief marketing officer. “With winners including bespoke furniture and pieces made by international artisans to eco-friendly décor and creative fashion accessories, Las Vegas Market attendees have identified that they are looking to source a diverse product this summer. We congratulate the winners!”
The Summer 2022 Market Snapshot Winners are:
- Furniture: Fusion Designs – Henning Collection: Customizable and built-to-order furniture collection. Available in 6 finishes (B201-02).
- Furniture: Palecek – Camilla Fossilized Clam Console Table: Inlaid fossilized clam shell top on stonecast base made from a natural tree trunk mold and finished in warm cream tones (C498).
- Home Décor: Deconcepto – Frida Table Planter: High-quality fiberglass planter and saucer built to endure harsh outdoor conditions. Available in black and white. Made in Mexico. At Las Vegas Market, Deconcepto is represented by Platin Pavilion (A442 & JuniperMarket.com).
- Gift: Maya J – Bracelet Hair Tie: A hair tie and bracelet in one. Hair tie is a smooth elastic that will not pull or slip. Can be worn as a stackable bracelet accessory. Available in five styles. At Las Vegas Market, Maya J is represented by Sales Producers (C1044).
- Gift and Home Temporary Exhibits: Shaaksaz Willow Wicker Craft Producer Company Ltd. / Kadam Haat – Lighting Pendant: Open lattice weave lighting pendant with a round top and bottom in brown/ ash black. Basket materials are 100% biodegradable and made from wood from non-timber forests. Available in three sizes. At Las Vegas Market, Shaaksaz Willow Wicker Craft Producer Company Ltd / Kadam Haat is represented by Aid to Artisans (E-1018).