From Home Furnishing Business
Bedgear Unveils New and Enhanced Bedding Categories at Las Vegas Market
2022 by Laurie Northington in Business Strategy, Industry, Las Vegas, Market
Mattress and sleep accessories producer Bedgear has introduced new and enhanced Performance mattress and bedding innovations that focus on personal fit, comfort and sustainability at Las Vegas Market Winter 2022.
"From its inception more than 10 years ago, Bedgear has always been about breathable bedding products that have enhanced airflow and are personally fit to a consumer based on specific factors, including body type, sleep position and temperature preference; this is why our Performance pillows are available in different sizes or heights," said Eugene Alletto, founder and CEO.
"For 2022 we are focusing on new mattress and bedding innovations that provide additional comfort yet are sustainable. For instance, the M3 mattress and M3 Ambient smart bed use Independent Suspension Units that are made from recyclable metal coils to provide four different support levels based on the sleeper's preference. These units are interchangeable based on the sleepers' evolving needs. Instead of disposing the entire mattress in a landfill, they can simply replace a small piece of the mattress. Bedgear ensures We Get it Right the First Time to satisfy the sleeper and protect the environment," added Alletto.
Some of Bedgear's new innovations include:
- Performance pillows that not only provide cross-ventilation and maximum breathability with their state-of-the-art air vents but also embrace curves by featuring more cuddle-curve designs than ever before. These pillows feature a crescent shape that contours and forms perfectly to the sleeper's head, neck and shoulders, giving sleepers more opportunity to find their ideal comfort.
- M3 Ambient smart bed technology, which allows sleepers to take control of each side of their bed. The app-controlled M3 Ambient features dual-sided support with four different comfort levels and dual-sided temperature control to achieve personalized comfort, including a microclimate with ample airflow for each side.
- Three new sheet collections in more colors than ever featuring current instant-cooling Ver-Tex and moisture-wicking Dri-Tec technologies as well as other smart fabric technologies.
- Bedgear Baby and Kids will highlight new crib mattresses, crib sheets and kids' mattress protectors that feature the same breathable fabrics and Performance technologies found in adult mattresses, protectors and sheets to ensure babies and children have a safe, clean and comfortable sleep environment.
- Enhancements to Bedgear's other adult mattresses also will be on display: the M3, the world's first dual-sided mattress that can be modified with four different comfort levels for each side and featuring a Ver-Tex cover; and the three S mattresses that are the sporty collection with ventilated foam and featuring a white Ver-Tex cover with the Bedgear logo stitched in the center.