From Home Furnishing Business
Capel Rugs Debuts New Cococozy Designs at Las Vegas Market
Capel Rugs will debut its newly added high-profile Genevieve Gorder and Cococozy licensed rug programs at the January 23 to 27 Las Vegas Market in the World Market Center's Building A, Space A-133. The company's flagship line is also being expanded at Market.
"We're so excited to share these stylish new rugs with customers in the West and other markets," said Cameron Capel, president of sales and marketing for Capel Rugs. "The introductions we made to these two programs were a big hit in the fall, and we expect the latest Genevieve Gorder and COCOCOZY designs to gain even more floor space for us at the winter market."
One of America's favorite interior fashion experts, Genevieve Gorder is an award-winning designer and TV host, appearing regularly on Netflix, HGTV including the 2021 White House Christmas Tour, Sony Channel Asia and The Design Network and as a regular contributor to the Rachael Ray show. In 2011, she teamed up with Capel Rugs to create the highly successful Genevieve Gorder rug line.
"Genevieve finds beauty and inspiration in everyday life and reinterprets those elements to create one-of-a-kind designs that are playful and hip," Capel said.
At the January Las Vegas Market, Capel Rugs will spotlight a wide mix of new Genevieve Gorder designs. Introductions include four Wilton woven machine made groups in easy care 100% olefin:
- Deco, three architecturally inspired patterns in gray, natural and multi colorways with a high pile. A timeless marriage of pattern and shape, Deco features simple recto-linear geometries combined with a lovely curve. A 5'x 8' rug may retail for under $349.
- Arrows, a group of three vibrantly colored geometric patterns in gray, natural and multi colorways. Imperfectly perfect with a hand-drawn feel, Arrows fits beautifully into any room of the house. A 5' x 8' rug may retail for under $349.
- La Fete de Dot, a high-pile design in a lively multi colorway. Suitable for any room seeking a fun accent, La Fete de Dot features sprinkles of colorful dots dancing on a cream background. A 5' x 8' rug may retail for under $349.
- Tropical Fete, a lush, nature-inspired design in three unique colorways of blue multi, red multi and sunlight multi. A 5' x 8' rug may retail for under $249.
In addition, the Genevieve Gorder for Capel Rugs line also features two new reversible woven dhurrie rug models in 100% PET fiber recycled from plastic. For use outdoors as well as indoors, these new collections include:
- Azteca features simple and familiar shapes from ancient times. Azteca is available in three sizes and two colorways -- indigo/taupe and multi gray -- with a 5' x 8' rug priced to retail under $499.
- With a repetitive pattern that unravels into spontaneous moments, Vintage Moroc creates an artful dance of ancient shapes. Three sizes and five colorways are available -- Green Gray, Black Gray, Indigo Gray. A 5' x 8' rug may retail for under $499.