From Home Furnishing Business
Vari Unveils Essential Collection, New Line Designed for Home Office
Workspace innovation provider Vari has announced its new line of furniture designed for working at home – the Essential Collection.
The Essential Collection helps people elevate their home workspace with simple, quality products at an approachable price point.
In addition to better health, incorporating ergonomics into the home office helps improve efficiency and productivity. According to a recent survey, 95 percent of respondents say that their productivity has been higher or the same while working from home, and 51 percent report being more productive when working remotely – largely due to a more comfortable workspace.
The Essential Collection includes:
- Essential Electric Standing Desk 48x24 – Designed for movement, this desk raises and lowers in just seconds and has four programmable memory settings. $499.99
- Essential Task Chair – This affordable chair pairs perfectly with the Essential Electric Standing Desk. Features an adjustable seat height, seat cushion, arms, lumbar support and a four-inch memory foam seat cushion. $249.99
- VariDesk Essential 36 – Perfect for anyone who wants to bring more movement into their workspace, this standing-desk converter offers a weighted base for stability and elevates smoothly to your preferred height. $299.99
- VariDesk Essential 30 – One of Vari's most affordable converters, this product features a weighted base, making it stable at any height. Ideal for smaller spaces, it has a spring-assisted, rowing lift and comes fully assembled. $219.99
- Essential Desk 48x24 Two Leg – Enhance any home office with this sleek, modern desk available in two finishes. $224.99
- Essential File Cabinet – To keep your desk free of clutter, enjoy the Essential File Cabinet. With three drawers, a secure drawer lock and space for legal-sized files, it's the ideal storage solution for your home office. $179.99
"Our mission at Vari is to create workspaces that elevate people," said Jason McCann, co-founder and CEO, Vari. "To carry out that mission we made it a priority to offer a line of products for our customers, so they can be happy and healthy in their home office."