From Home Furnishing Business
XPO Logistics to Host GXO Virtual Investor Day
XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) has announced that the incoming leadership team of GXO Logistics will host a virtual Investor Day on Tuesday, July 13, from 9 – 11 a.m. GXO is XPO’s planned spin-off of its global logistics segment.
The Investor Day agenda will include management’s discussion of GXO’s investment highlights, operations, technology, financial performance and growth prospects, as well as a Q&A session.
Presenting on behalf of GXO will be:
- Brad Jacobs, chairman
- Malcolm Wilson, chief executive officer
- Baris Oran, chief financial officer
- Mark Manduca, chief investment officer
- Bill Fraine, chief commercial officer
- Richard Cawston, president, Europe
- Eduardo Pelleissone, president, North America and Asia
- Gavin Williams, president, UK and Ireland
- With additional executives participating in Q&A
XPO expects to spin off its logistics segment in the third quarter of 2021, creating two, pure-play industry powerhouses. The separation would create two independent public companies with distinct investment identities and service offerings in vast addressable markets. GXO would be the largest pure-play contract logistics provider in the world, and XPO would be a leading provider of transportation services, primarily less-than-truckload transportation and truck brokerage.