From Home Furnishing Business
Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting to Host Genius Exchange Event in July
Design business consultancy Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting has announced its 2021 two-day intensive Genius Exchange event, to be held virtually on Friday and Saturday, July 16-17.
Breakthrough, as in a sudden advance in knowledge and understanding, will be the Genius Exchange theme to help interior designers and their teams advance their business with proven principles for rapid growth.
Dynamic and well-known keynote and featured speakers will address inspirational and insightful topics providing clear takeaways that yield immediate business results. Mastermind sessions feature experts from various fields working with attendees in small-group settings leading to concentrated learning pods for deeper understanding of important business and industry topics.
Keynote and featured speakers include:
- Mike Michalowicz, the bestselling author of Profit First, Clockwork, and Fix This Next plus the soon to be released, Get Different: Marketing That Can't Be Ignored! Michalowitz’s keynote address is “Different Is Better: Why It Works, Why It Doesn't”
- Charles, 9th Earl Spencer, author, broadcaster and brother of Diana, Princess of Wales, launched the Althorp Living History home furnishing line in 2004, manufactured by luxury furniture maker, Theodore Alexander. His keynote presentation is entitled “The Art of Storytelling & Your Brand”
- Bobby Bonett, vp, digital, Sandow Design Group & managing director, The Agency by SANDOW will lead a panel discussion entitled, “Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy”
- Kim Raymond, owner - principal architect of Kim Raymond Architecture + Interiors and Gail Doby will present “The Future is Faster Than You Think”
Throughout the two-day program Doby will share concepts and concrete, specific advice that will yield vast opportunities for designers’ professional and personal life. Doby’s sessions will include: Business Breakthrough…Your Creative Value Blueprint to Get Paid What You’re Worth; Your Belief Breakthrough; The Power of Consistency; and The Art of Impossible.
Special speakers will provide deep insight and mentoring along tracks developed specifically for owners and team members. Some of them are:
- Kevin Bowman, president and COO of Hickory Chair, on the post-pandemic supply chain outlook
- Dawn Brinson, vice president, strategic marketing, The Media Matters, on shifting consumer behaviors and the marketing opportunities they provide
- Nancy Greystone, owner, Communicating with Clarity, on effectively communicating your brand and values
- Jamie Rowe, sales strategist, Impact to Income, on perfecting relationships with personality profiling
The Genius Exchange, held annually, has provided executive leadership, innovation training and business success programs to thousands of design professionals. Many of those achieve remarkable results within months of implementing the ideas and applications learned from Gail Doby coaches and leaders, and from The Boardrooms and The Alliance, by-invitation-only masterminding groups providing ongoing executive mentorship, future forecasting, and beyond-business visioning. During the 2021 Genius Exchange, those with breakthrough achievements during the last year will be recognized in a celebratory awards ceremony.
Tickets for the 2021 Virtual Genius Exchange are $750 for a single admission; 2-5 admissions are $1,500; and 6-10 admissions are $2,000. Tickets and more information about the 2021 Genius Exchange are available through the Genius Exchange website.