From Home Furnishing Business
IMC Webinar Explores 2021 Interior Design Trends
“The silver lining of shifting our at-market programming to online this year is the opportunity to connect designers from across the country to share bold new ideas, best practices and design philosophies,” noted Dorothy Belshaw, IMC chief marketing and digital officer. “In this online panel, we are able to present our East Coast and West Coast design communities with a diverse group of trendsetters as they explore what’s next in design for 2021.”
In “Where Will 2021 Take Interior Design?” business coach and author Melissa Galt talks with four talented designers – Eneia White of Eneia White Interiors, Rhonda Peterson of Rhonda Peterson and Associates, LLC, Erika Hollinshead Ward of Erika Ward Interiors and Michel Smith Boyd of Smith Boyd Interiors – to get their take on what’s on tap for interiors in the coming year. They will discuss the must-haves for furniture and the latest in residential lighting design and will share their forecasts for interior design trends in 2021.
“Where Will 2021 Take Interior Design?” is Tuesday, Aug. 18 at 3 p.m. EDT/noon PDT. Registrations can be completed on the Atlanta Market Remote page at AmericasMart.com/AtlantaRemote, the IMC High Point Market webinar page at IMCHighPointMarket.com/webinars-and-events and the Las Vegas Market webinar page at LVMKT.com/Webinars. The hour-long panel discussion is presented free-of-charge in partnership with Furniture, Lighting & Décor.
IMC presents open-year-round design and furnishings resources at AmericasMart, ADAC and the Las Vegas Design Center.
IMC’s upcoming home furnishings markets are:
- Atlanta Market, August 13-18, 2020 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Las Vegas Market, August 30-September 3, 2020 at World Market Center Las Vegas
- Fall Design Week, September 21-23, 2020 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- DISCOVER ADAC, September 22-24, 2020 at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)
- High Point Market, October 13-21, 2020 at 300 E. Green St.; 300 S. Main St.; Commerce & Design Building; Furniture Plaza; Historic Market Square; International Home Furnishings Center (IHFC); Klaussner on Hamilton; Market Square Textile Tower; National Furniture Mart; Plaza Suites; Showplace; the Suites at Market Square; and five on Hamilton Street – 121, 200, 320 and 330 N. Hamilton St., and 129 S. Hamilton St. (IMCHighPointMarket.com)