From Home Furnishing Business
Luxury Home Design Summit Announces 2020 Keynotes and Agenda
The Luxury Home Design Summit, presented by New England Home and Esteem Media, has announced its keynote speakers and updated agenda for the 2020 Summit. The event is scheduled for Oct. 5-7, at the Chatham Bars Inn Resort in Chatham, MA.
The Luxury Home Design Summit is an advanced educational and networking forum for owners and leaders of professional design businesses hoping to build lasting enterprises with considerable value. “The Luxury Home Design Summit is focused on helping the professional design community see both today’s and tomorrow’s inflection points while providing context for navigating them successfully,” said Adam Japko, co-presenting event sponsor and founder of the Design Influencers Conference. “While many other design events are produced to help attendees optimize current business systems, continue design education, and hear design icons recant their journeys, the Luxury Home Design Summit is a serious education and networking forum for owners and leaders of professional design businesses hoping to build lasting enterprises with considerable value.”
This years keynote line-up includes: Bobby McAlpine, architect, designer and principal at McAlpin; Madeline Stuart, renowned interior designer, author and principal at Madeline Stuart & Associates; and Andrew Davis, best-selling author and internationally acclaimed speaker.
Experts from both inside and outside the industry will delve into a range of topics including:
- The loyalty loop: how small things add up to big business
- Explore home sales and luxury design in market analysis and forecast from the National Home Builders Association
- Optimizing value, niche, role, and rightful revenues in luxury design businesses
- How to get referrals without asking and the 5 simple, yet easy-to-follow steps to unleash your referral explosion
- Taking the lead - everyone is a leader, either by choice or default
- Learn about design business growth -planning, funding, and creative leverage
- How to plan for disaster and recovery
To see the full agenda, or to register for the event, go to https://luxuryhomedesignsummit.com/register/