From Home Furnishing Business
High Point Market to Maintain Spring Schedule, Opening April 25
As the safety of our guests is our top priority, we are taking all necessary precautions, including:
- Maintaining the medical services that are in place for all Markets
- A medical unit provided by Wake Forest Baptist Health will be in the Market district to handle minor care
- A fully stocked ambulance, maintained by Piedmont Triad Ambulance and Rescue will be on site and working in tandem with the medical unit
- Guilford County and High Point Fire EMS teams will be on the street to act as first responders
- An emergency alert system, instituted in October 2019, will deliver text message alerts for weather emergencies, health concerns, and security situations to all Market guests who opt in by texting HPMKT to 888-777
- If necessary, we are prepared to provide an exterior guest screening area at the medical unit, and the ambulance will be standing by to assist with any quarantine requirements
- Procedures developed in response to past concerns about possible Ebola and SARS outbreaks are in place and ready to be implemented
- We have also instituted more stringent housekeeping procedures, including
- More frequent wiping of surfaces that are frequently touched
- Installation of more hand sanitizer stations
- Encouraging all food service vendors to have employees wash their hands more frequently, and to make alcohol-based hand gel/rub available at every food station and table
To stay up to date on the latest news on COVID-19, as well as official recommendations regarding prevention and treatment, please see the CDC website.
For the latest information on High Point Market Authority’s response and preparations, please visit our website.
We expect robust attendance at Spring Market, except from those countries that are significantly affected by the virus and those places where governments have instituted travel bans. We look forward to seeing you at High Point Market, April 25-29.