From Home Furnishing Business
Tempaper’s New E-commerce Website Enhances Shopping Experience
Leading removable wallpaper brand Tempaper launched a newly-designed e-commerce website earlier this month with revamped aesthetics and technical capabilities that focuses on improving consumer experience with speed, ease, and increased content.
The new website design allows for seamless navigation, while providing educational and inspirational content at every stage of the customer journey. Viewers can peruse design projects featuring Tempaper through the new ‘gallery’ landing page, and are encouraged to join the conversation by posting their own projects to social media with the hashtag #TempaperYourSpace.
In addition, the new website will feature resources, such as how-to tutorials and educational video directives, to assist customers with the selection, purchasing, and installation processes.
“Understanding your customer’s needs and knowing how they like to shop your designs is imperative,” said Julia Au, co-counder and CEO of Tempaper. “Our website’s redesign makes shopping removable wallpaper effortless, and helps customers realize their unique style through photo galleries, educational content and enhanced navigation.”
The new website features include:
- New Video Library — Educational, how-to videos to help customers become Tempaper pros.
- Customer Photo Gallery — The new customer photo gallery offers a glimpse inside the homes and design projects of Tempaper customers.
- Enhanced Navigation — Customers can shop over 100+ removable wallpaper prints with ease, with an all new menu carefully categorized by color, design, style and more.
- Improved Product Views — With swatch and lifestyle images side-by-side, Tempaper aims to make the selection process easy by helping customers envision the pattern in their space.
- Instagram Integration — Similar to the photo gallery page, customers can now also browse customer Instagram photos on each product page.
- Increased Site Speed & Security — Browsing designs, scrolling the site and completing an order just got easier!
During this week’s High Point Market, Tempaper debuted a series of new designs, showcasing its Curisities Collection, which features four hand-painted prints, as well as the latest addition to the brand’s celebrated Chinoiserie Collection.
Tempaper has been recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.