From Home Furnishing Business
18 Named to ARTS Awards Nomination Panel
Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have named members of the 31st Annual ARTS Awards Nomination Panel, a group of independent industry professionals who evaluate hundreds of nomination entrees submitted online.
The panel will produce a list of ARTS Awards finalists who will then submit materials for judging in the fall.
The ARTS Awards recognizes top manufacturers, retailers, designers, and sales representatives from across the world.
Nomination panel members are:
- David Beld, President of Sales and Business Development, Palecek
- Shelia Butler, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Handley Drive
- Doug Cofiell, CEO, Ivystone
- Jane Dagmi, Editor-in-Chief, Designers Today
- Lois Del Negro, CFO, Global Views
- Susan Dickenson, Editor-in-Chief, Home Accents Today
- Diane Falvey, Editor-in-Chief, Furniture, Lighting & Décor
- Leon Goetz, Owner, Goetz Inc.
- Martha Graham, Sales Representative, Martha Graham & Associates
- Shawn Hughes, Chairman and CEO, Steelyard
- Brian Kleinberg, President, Elements Trade
- Thomas Lester, Business Editor, Home Accents Today
- Linda Longo, Editorial Director, enLIGHTenment
- Bill McLoughlin, Editor-in-Chief, Furniture Today
- Greg O’Neal, COO, CUR8
- Georgina Weddell, Owner, In-Detail
- Ron Werner, President, HW Home
- Lenise Willis, Editor-in-Chief, Gifts & Decorative Accessories