From Home Furnishing Business
CEO Summit Registration Closes July 22
To date, a record number of C-level registrants have been approved to attend the event, which will address pressing economic and business issues, including tariff-affected supply chain concerns currently facing the furniture, home décor and gift industries.
“Las Vegas Market is proud to show our continued commitment to the home furnishings and gift industries by hosting this one-of-a-kind event, which will allow leaders to participate in executive-level discussions about the critical issues and opportunities facing the industry today,” said Bob Maricich, chief executive officer of International Market Centers. “We are pleased by the number of executives who have registered for this special conference and the 11 sponsors who have stepped up to make this happen.”
The one-day CEO Summit will include four high-level presentations by some of the nation’s leading minds in global business, innovation and economics. The Honorable Gary F. Locke will present China, The Next Five Years; Dr. Evan A. Feigenbaum will present Asia’s Future: How Politics and Economics Are Changing the Region; Stephen Shapiro will present Innovation for Innovators: Creating a Persuasive Culture of Innovation; and Ben Stein will present Ben Stein on the Economy. The schedule also includes a series of meaningful networking opportunities for participants.
Those interested can register online at lvmkt.com/ceosummit, with preferential pricing for exhibitors in IMC-owned properties in High Point, Las Vegas and Atlanta. Individuals from non-IMC-exhibiting companies can register for $395; and individuals from IMC-exhibiting properties can register for $295. All retailers can register for $195. Registration and payment must be completed by Monday, July 22. Executives also can register or pay by phone at 1-800-748-5065.
The CEO Summit is co-produced by International Market Centers (IMC) and Eller Enterprises, and sponsored by industry-leading suppliers and sales agencies. To date, 11 sponsors are confirmed, with digital marketing supplier Whereoware, sponsoring the breakfast; home furnishings manufacturer AICO/Michael Amini sponsoring the lunch; and gift and home décor manufacturer GiftCraft and sales agency OneCoast both sponsoring breaks. Other general sponsors of the CEO Summit are Brandwise; DEMDACO; DesignWorks Collective & Co.; Evergreen Enterprises; GANZ-Midwest CBK; Grace Management; and Ivystone. Additional sponsorships of the CEO Summit are available on a limited basis. For information, contact Randy Eller at email@example.com or Connie Lineberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This is the largest number of executive-level registrants that we’ve ever had pre-register in the four-year history of the CEO Summit,” said Randy Eller, president of Eller Enterprises. “We are thrilled to provide these participants with access to the nation’s leading economists and financial experts, global business authorities, and innovators.”
The CEO Summit schedule is as follows:
- 7:45 – 8:45 a.m. – Breakfast/meet and greet (sponsored by Whereoware)
- 8:45 – 9 a.m. - Conference opens, welcome remarks by Randy Eller and Bob Maricich
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. - Keynote: The Honorable Gary F. Locke
- 9:45 – 10 a.m. - Q&A with Mr. Locke
- 10 – 10:45 a.m. - Break (Sponsored by OneCoast)
- 10:45 – 11:30 a.m. - Keynote: Dr. Evan Feigenbaum
- 11:30 – 11:45 a.m. - Q&A with Dr. Feigenbaum
- 11:45 – noon – Open discussion with audience
- Noon – 1 p.m. - Lunch Buffet (Sponsored by AICO/Michael Amini)
- 1 – 1:45 p.m. - Keynote: Stephen Shapiro
- 1:45 - 2 p.m. - Q&A with Mr. Shapiro
- 2 – 2:45 p.m. - Break (Sponsored by GiftCraft)
- 2:45 – 3:30 p.m. - Keynote: Ben Stein
- 3:30 – 4 p.m. - Q&A with Mr. Stein
- 4 - 4:20 p.m. - Audience discussion of the day
- 4:20 – 4:30 p.m. – Closing remarks
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. – Cocktail reception