From Home Furnishing Business
Design Bloggers Tour Set for HP Market
2019 by Jane Chero in Business Strategy, Designer Weekly, Industry
Returning for its eighth Market, the High Point Market Design Bloggers Tour program will bring 10 leading design bloggers to High Point Market for a 2-day tour of sponsoring showrooms. Participating bloggers will visit each sponsor for an up-close look at the exhibitors’ company, showroom and products during a 45-minute presentation and tour, after which they will then feature and discuss their inspiring finds on their individual blogs and social media accounts.
The bloggers selected for this tour include:
- Courtney Allison, www.frenchcountrycottage.net
- Alberthe K. Buabeng, www.albieknows.design
- Heather French, blog.frenchandfrenchinteriors.com
- Laura Hamburg, www.willowstreetinteriors.com/willow-street-at-home
- Haneen of Haneen’s Haven, www.haneens-haven.com
- Niki McNeil, www.singlebubblepop.com/blog
- Alyssa Motheral, greyhuntinteriors.com
- Stephanie of Olive and Tate, www.oliveandtate.com
- Elizabeth Scruggs, www.superior-construction-and-design.com
- Tamara Matthews-Stephenson, nestnestnest.blogspot.com
Sponsors participating in the tour include:
- 220 Elm, www.220elm.com
- Crypton Home Fabric, www.crypton.com
- Dorel Home, www.dhpfurniture.com
- E.J. Victor, www.ejvictor.com
- Four Hands, www.fourhands.com
- Howard Elliott, www.howardelliott.com
- IMC – Interhall, www.imchighpointmarket.com/interhall
- Lloyd Flanders, www.lloydflanders.com
- Made Goods, www.madegoods.com
- Pinnacle Seating Studio, www.pinnacleseatingstudio.com
- Sonder Living, www.sonderliving.com
- Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com
“Guiding groups of energetic and highly authentic design bloggers remains a significant highlight of our year at Esteem Media. Getting to know the bloggers personally while having the opportunity to dive deeply into a brand’s product line and backstory is uniquely rewarding,” commented Adam Japko, founder and CEO of Esteem Media.
“After years of working market with these leading content creators, I know they will generate top-notch coverage this spring; each one uniquely presenting their authentic insights into the highlights and trends they’ll discover in the sponsoring showrooms,” Japko added.
The tour will kick off on Sunday, April 7, and conclude on Monday, April 8. Additional information on the Design Bloggers Tour can be found at www.highpointmarket.org/products-and-trends/design-blogger-tour. During and after Market, follow the tour on social media by following the #designbloggerstour hashtag.