From Home Furnishing Business
Storis Releases E-Commerce Solution Upgrade
Retail service provider Storis has introduced the latest framework upgrade to its eStoris platform.
Enhancements in eStoris 4.1 span functional areas including Order Management, Merchandising, Discounting, Customer Reviews, Content Management, and Security. Over 40 features are part of eStoris in the new 4.1 Release.
In two years, eStoris has been adopted as the eCommerce platform of Top 100 leaders including American Furniture Warehouse, W.S. Badcock Corporation, Haynes, FFO, and Kimbrell’s.
- Portal for customers to view orders and delivery regardless of where the purchase was made
- Discounting logic to display strike-through pricing on category and product details page
- Boolean Logic to create “and” and “or” discounting rules
- Review control tied to verified customer purchases only
- Reply and alert functionality for responses to a consumer's product review
- Security enhancements for PCI DSS requirements around password settings
- Certification to use PayPal as a standard payment entry method
For details of the feature enhancements, click here.