IHFC to Include New and Expanded Lines During Fall Market
“IHFC has something for every Market-goer,” said Julie Messner, senior vice president of furniture and home décor leasing for International Market Centers (IMC). “No matter the buyers’ need, there are new offerings on many of our 12 floors, along with an assortment of styles and a variety of price points.”
New IHFC exhibitors for October Market include: Auskin USA (H417); Bradley (IH502); Dowel Furniture (IH506); GQ Galleries (D508); Lenzi Marble Attitude (IH503); Unbelievable Mats (G365); Urban Barnwood Furniture (D1110); and Villa2 (H621). Expanded or relocated showrooms include: Dimplex (H745); Kenneth Cobonpue (IH202); Meva (H625) and Spicher and Company (D423).
Urban Barnwood creates furniture pieces out of 100% reclaimed solid oak from barns primarily located in the Eastern United States. The Urban Barnwood line includes dining, farmhouse islands, chairs, bar chairs and bar stools, benches, bedroom and living room.
Natural fiber manufacturer Auskin USA is returning to High Point Market for the first time since 2014 with a permanent showroom. The company will showcase alpaca throws and pillows, cowhide pillows and leather baskets, Icelandic pelts and ottomans.
Villa 2 uses the finest qualities of wood and pairs it with superior metals and beautiful textures and finishes to offer collections that are complimentary to any design style. Villa 2 offers an extensive line furniture, home décor and lighting products.
Calligaris, a manufacturer of functional furniture with contemporary design and flexibility, is celebrating its 95th anniversary and will be introducing about 70 products at October Market, including chairs, tables, sofas, bedroom, and occasional furniture, among other products.
Contemporary resources are part of the mix in IHFC’s Design Wing, and floors 5, 7, 8 and 10 offer a concentration of companies with a modern aesthetic. Floors 10 and 11 are also starting points to explore international and domestic upholstery showrooms, as well as a variety of Made in America solid wood case goods lines.
Seminars, events and hospitality offerings in IHFC during October High Point Market include:
Saturday, Oct. 13
• Contemporary Highlights Tour with Roxy Sowlaty – 11:00 a.m. to noon Tour will depart from the 10th floor of IHFC
• Design Tour and Meet & Greet with Rifle Paper Company’s Anna Bond
2- 5 p.m. in the Loloi showroom (D320)
Sunday, Oct. 14
• “Island Hopping” Book Signing, Meet & Greet with Designer Amanda Lindroth – 3- 5 p.m. in the Kenian showroom (H215)
• Bloody Mary Sunday - 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Kenian showroom (H215)
Monday, Oct. 15
• Meet & Greet the SNYCD Team with Prestige Arts - 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Prestige Arts (C457)
• Real Strategies for Growing Your Business - 11 a.m. to noon in the Gabby showroom (W168)
• Monday Mattress and Mojitos with Dave Perry - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Zuo sponsored Lounge (D1121)
• Norwalk + Fashion Snoops Discuss: From Culture to Product – 4-6 p.m. in the Norwalk Showroom (M108)
• Prosecco & Launch of the Mrs. Paranjape Papers, New Wallpaper Collection with Mitchell Black – 4-6 p.m. in the Mitchell Black showroom (G263)
Friday – Tuesday
• Afternon Social – 2-6 p.m. C&D (Floors 1-8; alternating days); IHFC (accessory floors, 2, 3, 4 & 4th floor on Main, 7, 10 &11); SAMS (Suites and SALON)
Saturday – Tuesday
• InterHall Martini Parties – 4-6 p.m. on InterHall’s first floor