From Home Furnishing Business
Salon Renovates, 10 Design-Forward Exhibitors to Debut for HP Market
As part of a renovation of the ground floor at Salon, a new entrance, lighting and carpet will welcome market-goers as ten design-forward exhibitors make their debut in Salon, located in the Suites at Market Square, during next month’s High Point Fall Market.
New exhibitors in Salon will include: 1429 mf; Addison Weeks; By Fly; Ceramicarte Deruta; GreenApple; Honour Collection; Kim Salmela for Norwalk Furniture; SE7E; Society Social and X8 Chairs.
“We’re excited to unveil the renovations in SALON at High Point Fall Market,” said Julie Messner, senior vp of furniture and home décor leasing for International Market Centers. “The updates represent IMC’s commitment to the design-focused companies who invest resources in SALON each Market. SALON continues to be a must-see destination for buyers trying to create excitement on retail floors and in design studios.”
Seminars, events and hospitality offerings in Salon during the October Market include:
- Friday, Oct. 12
- Suite Spot Tour of Salon with Cheryl Luckett— 3-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 13
- A Wallpaper Revolution with artisan wallpaper maker Amy Mills and expert installer Katie Hunt—9:30-10:30 a.m., Antique & Design Center of High Point, Market Square, G-7031 Salon
- Weekend Bubbly Brunch at The Antique & Design Center—9:30-11:00 a.m., Antique & Design Center of High Point, Market Square, G-7031 Salon
- Seeking Sanctuary with Ray Booth & Kathryn Scott—4-5 p.m.
- Antique & Design Center of High Point, Market Square, G-7031 Salon
- Sunday, Oct. 14
- Weekend Bubbly Brunch at The Antique & Design Center—9:30- 11:00 a.m., Antique & Design Center of High Point, Market Square, G-7031 Salon
- Sunday Mimosas with Robin Baron – 11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
- Robin Baron, Suites at Market Square, G-6033 Salon
- Friday – Tuesday
- Afternoon Social – 2-6 p.m., C&D (Floors 1-8; Alternating Days); IHFC (Accessory Floors, 2, 3, 4 & 4th Floor on Main, 7, 10 &11); Sams (Suites and Salon)
- Happy Hour at The Antique & Design Center – 4-7 p.m., Antique & Design Center of High Point, Market Square, G-7031 Salon
Salon opens for early shopping at 8 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 12.
For more information about Salon, go to http://www.imchighpointmarket.com/salon.