LVDC, ASID Announce ANDYZ Award Winners
Winners will be recognized at a special ANDYZ Awards Celebration on Sunday, July 29, at the Summer 2018 Las Vegas Market.
“Las Vegas Design Center and Las Vegas Market are delighted to host this annual celebration of the ‘best of the best’ residential, commercial and hospitality interiors from western-region designers,” said Lee Hershberg, vice president, Home Décor Leasing and Las Vegas Design Center. “The Market’s new Kitchen & Bath Resource Center will serve as a fitting backdrop for the 2018 ANDYZ Awards Celebration.”
Renee Gangeness, president of the Central California/Nevada Chapter, added, “As we enter our third Annual Awards, we are pleased by the momentum and interest we have gained. This tells us that our goal of promoting the value of interior design and bringing awareness to our communities has been recognized. We continue to stress the importance of highlighting our colleagues’ outstanding work and how their design impacts lives.”
ANDYZ winners are selected by a panel of interior design professionals based on five main criteria: presentation; innovation/creative use of space; scale and functionality; aesthetics, and overall execution. The 2018 ANDYZ awards were presented in ten categories, including two new awards for Residential Bathroom Design and Residential Outdoor Space Design.
The 2018 ANDYZ winners are:
• Residential Bathroom Design: Kathleen Jennison of KTJ Design Co.
• Individual Commercial Space Design: Dimple Hansji of DH Design Firm
• Custom Furnishings/Product Design: Emily Esposito of E. Esposito Interiors
• Hospitality Space Design: Becky Najafi of De Atelier Design Group
• Individual Residential Space: Nar Bustamante of Nar Design Group
• Multiple Residential Space Design: Emily Esposito of E. Esposito Interiors
• Residential Kitchen Design: Lori Brazier of Kerrie Kelly Design Lab
• Residential Outdoor Space Design: Nar Bustamante of Nar Design Group
• Showroom Design: Nathalie Gravagna of Dec It Up
• Student Design: Sheryl Gordon, University of Nevada Las Vegas Graduate
The ANDYZ Awards, named to bear the resemblance of “Annual Nevada Design,” were created in 2015 to recognize exceptional design from designers and design firms.
Photographs of the 2018 project winners are available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qfm0irdlbfbg6sr/AADUQqU_UCc73tp_t2f9hU3za?dl=0