From Home Furnishing Business
WRJ Design Reveals Luxurious Holiday Gift Guide
2017 by Jane Chero in Business Strategy, Designer Weekly, Industry
Wyoming-based WRJ Design, recently revealed the firm’s 2018 holiday gift guide featuring an array of luxurious ideas for giving that reflects the firm’s mountain style.
The firm, founded by Rush Jenkins and Klaus Baer in 2003, decided to release the curated guide to friends and shoppers to help inspire thoughtful giving from its showroom that offer a taste of WRJ’s rustic modern style, including these six selections under $500.
1. For those still seeking the perfect gift for the savvy entertainer in their life, WRJ Design suggests a simply elegant porcelain salad bowl with leather saddle straps by Ralph Lauren. Priced at $195, the bowl can grace the table year-round, making the most of garden offerings.
2. A terrifically chic gift idea for the consummate traveler, WRJ Design recommends this cashmere and wool travel kit by Katrin Leuze, complete with cushy pillow, eye mask and socks. The dream-inducing set showers frequent flyers with love and luxury. $375.
3. Families can show off their adventures in style with classic Ralph Lauren Brenna Leather photo frames. WRJ Design suggests the 5x7-inch frame for $250 or the 8x10-inch for $395.
4. Another offering from Katrin Leuze, a wool and cashmere throw bundled in its leather carrier promises coziness. $475.
5. Well-suited for any home for the holiday – and year-round – WRJ suggests a stunning crystal Saint Louis Plein Phare Candleholder. $440 for the pair.
6. And primed to celebrate the new year, what hostess wouldn’t love a stainless-steel Ralph Lauren champagne cooler accented with saddle leather. $250.
These pieces and more are available at the WRJ Design showroom in Jackson. Shoppers can call the showroom at (307) 200-4881 for additional ideas or to place an order. Gift wrap and shipping is available.
Named Best Mountain Designer in 2017 by Rhapsody Magazine, WRJ also was recently honored with two home projects featured in the new coffee table book called Rustic Modern, which also makes a terrific holiday gift for design lovers.