From Home Furnishing Business
Wayfair Rolls out 6 Exclusive Collections
E-commerce retailer Wayfair (NYSE: W) has unveiled six exclusive brands to its home furnishings lineup.
From coastal casual to French country to industrial chic, Wayfair’s exclusive brands offer customers the opportunity to explore and shop cohesive, style-specific collections of original furnishings within the retailer’s vast selection. The new brands are the first of distinct home furnishings collections that Wayfair plans to introduce this year.
“When shopping for home furnishings and décor, we know that our customers are seeking items that truly reflect their individual sense of style,” said Steve Oblak, senior vice president and general manager. “With today’s launch of six new exclusive brands, we are building on our commitment to making it easier than ever for shoppers to find exactly what they want for their homes – original looks in furniture and décor across every style and budget.”
Oblak said the company is building the assortment in the six brands with inline product from its key suppliers.
“Our supplier partners are manufacturing and carrying the necessary inventory to make sure these products are available to be delivered to our customers quickly and with our incredible level of service, backed up by the entire Wayfair customer service organization,” he said.
Only available at Wayfair.com, the brands feature a selection of home furnishings and décor across multiple categories, including furniture for every room in the home as well as bedding, area rugs, lighting and decorative accents. Delivering on style, quality, selection and value, Wayfair’s new brands include:
· Andover Mills – Andover Mills offers traditional design for all rooms of the home with an affordable price tag. From upholstery to case goods in richly-colored finishes, the collections help shoppers fill their homes with the styles that won’t wreck budgets.
· Breakwater Bay – Breakwater Bay offers everyday essentials steeped in nautical style. Crisp, bright colors, traditional silhouettes, and lush textures characterize furniture and décor that is built to bring the coastal feel home.
· Lark Manor – Exuding casual elegance of the French countryside, Lark Manor is inspired by the villages of Provence. The collection features vintage style, inviting furniture and casually elegant décor.
· Mercury Row - Mercury Row offers industrial-chic styles with a distinct twist.
· Three Posts – Inspired by America’s heartland, Three Posts features designs crafted with the belief that quality, value, and style are key. The offersings are grounded in warm colors and rustic materials like leather and iron and classic accents.
· Zipcode Design - Zipcode Design creates furniture for the shopper who is always on the move and aims to turn their latest location into home quickly.