From Home Furnishing Business
ICFA to Host 2nd-Annual Industry Roundtable
The event will include roundtable discussions of topics including:
• Promotions--What Works for Your Store?
• Inventory Management/Dead Merchandise.
• Motivating Employees.
• Handling POS, Inventory and Purchase Orders.
• Controlling Costs.
• High-End Targeting--Connecting with High-End Designers, Landscapers and Builders.
• Using Metrics to Improve Your Bottom Line.
• Selling on the Internet--Working Together as an Industry.
• The Evolving Early-Buy Landscape.
Each attendee will participate in three one-hour sessions. The roundtable will be held in the Lounge 1447 Conference Center at the Merchandise Mart.
Following the afternoon program, Tropitone Furniture will host a reception, from 6-7 p.m. in its showroom, space 1523.
Registration for this education and networking event is $25. Registration is available online.
In addition to Tropitone, sponsors include Sunbrella/Glen Raven, Treasure Garden, Alfresco Home, Outdura and TUUCI.