From Home Furnishing Business
ICFA Offers Marketing Webinar
The one-hour program is designed to provide proven marketing tips for outdoor specialty stores to attract more customers, make more effective use of social media and close more sales.
Titled “21 Marketing Actions You Can Take Today to Sell More Tomorrow,” the webinar is free to ICFA members and $95 for non-members. Registration is available online at icfanet.org.
Casual Living columnist and online marketing expert Brian Offenberger will host the 2-3 p.m. session, revealing his 21 favorite profit-producing tips that any company can use, regardless of size or business model.
Some of the practical topics on Offenberger’s agenda include:
• 10 ways to use social media to generate more leads.
• How to use LinkedIn to attract high profit clients.
• How to generate more qualified website traffic without spending a dime.
• Four strategies for converting website traffic into leads and sales.
• Multiple techniques for using Facebook to increase sales.
• Three ways to sell more to existing customers.
Offenberger has been a frequent keynote speaker at marketing events over the past six years. He owns Right On-No Bull Marketing, an online marketing agency; and NJL Sales Training, a salesperson performance accelerator. He will release a book, “Salesperson 3.0: The New Rules of Selling,” in early 2014.