From Home Furnishing Business
HP Market Reveals Design Blogger Participants, Sponsors
2017 by Jane Chero in Designer Weekly, High Point, Industry, Market, Special Events
The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) and Esteem Media have announced the participants and sponsors for the Design Bloggers Tour for Fall Market, Oct. 14 – 18.
Returning for its fifth Market, the Design Bloggers Tour program will bring 10 authoritative design bloggers to the Fall Market for a 2-day tour of sponsoring showrooms. Participating bloggers will visit each sponsor for a look at the exhibitors’ company, showroom and products during a 45-minute presentation and tour.
The tour will kick off on Sunday, Oct. 15 and end on Monday, Oct. 16.
The bloggers selected for this tour include:
- Kristie Barnett, The Decorologist, www.thedecorologist.com
- Cecillia Cannon, Home with Keki, www.homewithkeki.com
- Brittany Chinaglia, The Vintage Rug Shop, www.thevintagerugshop.com/blog
- Deborah von Donop, dvd Design, www.dvdinteriordesign.com
- Cheryl Kees Clendenon, In Detail Interiors, www.indetailinteriors.com/stories
- Courtney, French Country Cottage, www.frenchcountrycottage.net
- Lori Dennis, Lori Dennis, Inc., www.loridennis.com/greenblog
- Jana Platina Phipps, Trim Queen, www.trimqueen.com/trim-queen-chronicles
- Ann Sage, annsage.com, www.annesage.com
- Sarah Walker, The Curated House, www.thecuratedhouse.com/journal
Sponsors participating in the tour include:
- Bernhardt Furniture, www.bernhardt.com
- Century Furniture, www.centuryfurniture.com
- Crypton Home Fabric, www.cryptonhome.com
- Duralee, www.duralee.com
- Green Apple Home Style, www.greenapple.pt
- Huntington House, www.huntingtonhouse.com
- IMC – SALON, www.imchighpointmarket.com/salon
- Lloyd Flanders Industries Inc., www.lloydflanders.com
- Scott Living, www.scottlivinghome.com
- Sunbrella, www.sunbrella.com
- Theodore Alexander, www.theodorealexander.com
- Tomlinson, www.tomlinsoncompanies.com
- Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com
- Wexel Art Displays, www.wexelart.com
- Younger Furniture, www.youngerfurniture.com
“This tour is always an incredible experience. Getting to know the bloggers and the chance to learn about a brand’s product line and backstory are very rewarding,” commented Adam Japko, founder and CEO of Esteem Media.
“I anticipate we’ll have top-notch coverage from our blogger team, with great insight into the highlights and trends they’ll discover in the sponsoring showrooms,” continued Japko.
During and after Market, the tour can be followed on social media by using the #designbloggerstour hashtag.