From Home Furnishing Business
SFC Heading to Cologne Show
This year's show features “Das Haus 2015,” which will lend a fresh, innovative and international perspective to the home design concept, with a focus on how the consumer defines and creates a contemporary space. For LivingKitchen, kitchen manufacturers from some of Germany ́s premier brands will be presenting their latest designs, and SFC Members will be able to tour a factory.
Additionally, Koelnmesse provides the following customized services to ensure SFC members' participation is as highly profitable, enjoyable and stress-free as possible:
* Complimentary exhibition ticket.
* Welcome reception.
* Delegation matchmaking service.
* Exhibition and show room tours.
* Workshop access.
* Business meetings custom organized with buyers, associations and Koelnmesse management.
* Local language support.
* Travel and visa assistance.
* Free shuttle service to the event including airport pick-up and transfer.
Other events include dinner and local beer at a typical German brewery; guided city tours of Cologne, Düsseldorf, Berlin or Munich; and a Cologne Carnival Event.
To receive a complimentary SFC ticket to IMM Cologne, go to the Ticket Shop Link and register. Contact SFC for a personal SFC code to get free tickets on-line. Tickets not only provide access to the exhibition, but also may be used for public transportation during your stay in Cologne.