From Home Furnishing Business
Interior Lifestyle China Highlights 3 Design Concepts
Special areas at the Sept. 18-20 Interior Lifestyle China in Shanghai will highlight three design concepts aimed at different market sectors.
Organised by Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai), Interior Lifestyle China is the only platform in China for mid-range to high-end lifestyle related products. As part of the main show, and under the theme of “Design Your Best Time,” the concepts feature “Loft” aimed at mature design brands, “Next”, focused on future brands and “Talents” which highlights the work of young designers.
“From emerging designers to renowned design brands with successful marketing, these products can go to the international market from Asia through the three launch platforms initiated by Messe Frankfurt," Messe Frankfurt Hong Kong Senior General Manager Wendy Wen.
Appearing in the “Next” design area will be Beladesign from China and Total Creative Limited from Hong Kong. Beladesign designs wood household products. The company uses imported Forest Stewardship Council-certified wood and polishes its designs manually with wax oil. Total Creative Limited has three product categories: 3D Seamless Knitting Apparel, the “mm” character stocked by leading department stores in Hong Kong and Beijing, and the Chairman Mao range of home decoration items, gifts and souvenirs.
The “Talents” design area will be presenting contemporary works by designers from China and Japan:
• Ejing Zhang Design Studio: Contemporary accessories influenced by Chinese and Japanese bamboo craftsmanship.
• Hangzhou Zhiran: Voice of CHINA speaker made in China for the iPhone series.
• Morgen Design: Household, electronic products and stationery designs.
• Yudi Design Studio: Ceramic and porcelain jewellery.
• Kobe Ishou Sourenjo: A design unit by Shinichi Yamauchi and Kei Ninomiya.