From Home Furnishing Business
Profitsystems New Release Offers Enhanced Functionality
2014 by in Industry, Retail Technology
Supply chain and retail management software supplier HighJump Software has released new capabilities to Profitsystems' Retailvantage.
The new version of the retail inventory and point of sale management software creatures more than 50 enhancements and new features added to the system. The new release release includes enhanced reporting functionality, further eCommerce integration with FurnitureDealer.net and MicroD, along with the ability to send e-receipts and capture digital customer signatures at the point of sale.
“We’re working more closely than ever before with retailers to understand their needs as the market becomes increasingly competitive and customer expectations for a faster and more engaging shopping experience continue to grow,” said Ross Elliott, executive vice president and chief strategy officer. “This latest version of our retail management software contains incremental enhancements that aim to help home furnishings retailers provide a better customer experience and gain faster access to increasingly more accurate business intelligence. In addition, this release contains many customer-requested features such as the ability to print sales forms on plain paper, further options when filtering customer follow-up reports based on purchase history, and annualized GMROI for each item on the best/worst sellers report.”
Enhancements included in the latest release of Retailvantage include:
- Timestamps: User timestamps are now available and viewable throughout the system, tracking when and who modified written or delivered sales.
- eCommerce Integration Enhancements: Shopping cart integration with both FurnitureDealet.net and MicroD has been enhanced.
- MicroD: Online orders, including the exact customization selected by the customer, on a MicroD-powered website are now created automatically within the system, eliminating the need to have someone manually key the sale.
- FurnitureDealer.net: Shopping cart integration with FurnitureDealer.net now enables retailers to offer a group of items to be sold as a package on their website and have the package import into Retailvantage with the exact attributes selected in the web order.
- All new features are now available to current and new clients of Profitsystems.