From Home Furnishing Business
5 Join Gift For Life Board
Gift for Life, the gift, stationery and home decor industries' leading charitable organization, has added five new board members to its leadership, bringing the total number of board members to 32.
Joining the board are:
* Jessica Barile, vice president of specialty sales for sister companies Paddywax and Olivina.
* Adrian Clapp, co-founder, CEO and publisher of Pinnacle Publishing Group.
* Chad Corzine, director of business development at Archipelago Botanicals.
* Claire Johnson, managing editor of Giftware News.
* Marc Rice, vice president of sales, Ganz.
“These new board members represent many of the most important manufacturers and media in our industry," said Stu Teller, chairman of the Gift For Life Board. “We are honored to welcome them and to put them to work organizing events, spreading the word and raising funds in support of DIFFA’s national mission.”
Each year, Gift For Life hosts regional events throughout the U.S. benefitting DIFFA: Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS. The primary mission of Gift for Life and DIFFA is to eradicate the AIDS pandemic in the U.S. Working together, Gift for Life and DIFFA will continue to raise funds for HIV/AIDS service and education programs.