From Home Furnishing Business
ART Conference Presents Speed Dating ART Style
ART Conference 2014 has announced the Speed Dating ART Style line up of subjects and coaches and the conference field trip workshop details.
In its 22nd program year, ART Conference 2014 will be held May 1-4, at Paradise Point in San Diego, Calif. Registration for the conference is open to anyone in the home accents industry.
Speed Dating ART Style is scheduled for Friday afternoon, May 2, and is a new session offered on the program for 2014. Attendees will get to choose up to four business and fun topics to explore. Each session will be 25 minutes long and are designed as an overview of the subject but will provide information and tools for the participant to take away for more in-depth study. All the coaches are from the San Diego area and are experts in their subject.
The offered topics include:
* “Quick Tips For Interviewing And Hiring,” with Ann Fitzgerald, Keneticom Inc.
* “Designing a Blueprint for the Biggest Financial Event of Your Life!” with Tanya Scott, Hutchinson & Bloodgood LLP.
* “Obama Care in 25 Minutes--What You Need To Know,” with Diana Twadell, principal SBU, Barney & Barney.
* “Your Public Speaking Toolbox,” with Edna Nerona, ednaspeaks.com
* “Time CAN Be On Your Side,” with Linnea Blair, Advisors on Target.
* “Relaxation For The Busy Mind,” with Tony Montijo, Chi Spree.com.
* “Sculpting Balloon Accents,” with Michael McKinney, Med.
Session descriptions and coach biographies available here.
Immediately following the coaching sessions, attendees will be treated to a field trip to a local furniture store for a merchandising workshop and cocktail party. The retail host is Hold It Home and the merchandising workshop leader is Paul Thompson, Paul Thompson Signature. Attendees will be treated to cocktails while several areas of the store are remerchandised and strategies for store planning are presented and discussed.
To register for conference and more information, please visit accessoriesresourceteam.org, and click on the conference tab. Registration for conference should be received by April 7 to be guaranteed of a hotel reservation at Paradise Point.