From Home Furnishing Business
Wayfair Creates To the Trade Program
Online home furnishings retailer Wayfair.com has created a program to cater to the design trade.
Wayfair Designer Trade Services offers designers, interior decorators and other trade professionals access to preferential pricing on products and hands-on assistance from a dedicated shopping concierge.
“When it comes to home goods and furniture, consumers know they can turn to Wayfair to find the perfect products for their homes,” said Nancy Go, vice president of brand marketing at Wayfair. “With the launch of our designer trade services, we can now expand our reach to design professionals by giving them exclusive access to the tools and services needed to help get their jobs done effortlessly, and flawlessly.”
Designer Trade services offers members:
* Exclusive volume discounts to help design professionals save time and money by ensuring the best value with every purchase;
* Loyalty rewards giving members the opportunity to earn 3 percent back in Wayfair Rewards to be used across Wayfair.com, AllModern, and DwellStudio;
* Exclusive products available to Designer Trade Services members only;
* Dedicated concierge service, to help members with all projects, budget management, and any other client needs such as finish or fabric needs, and delivery logistics;
* Inclusion in Wayfair’s online gallery showcasing designers’ completed projects to an audience of 16 million a month.
Designer Trade Services is open to professional interior designers, landscape designers, architects, contractors, developers, and real estate stagers who are members of a trade organization such as the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) or the American Institute of Architects (AIA). Enroll for Designer Trade Services online.