From Home Furnishing Business
Vietnamese Manufacturers Take Permanent High Point Space
Eleven Vietnamese furniture and accessory producers will show in a new permanent showroom at the Oct. 19-24 High Point Furniture Market.
The companies are exhibiting under the umbrella of the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade) in a 4,428-square-foot showroom in theInternational Home Furnishings Center’s Green wing, space 578. Vietrade is a governmental group that supports and promotes industry and trade.
* Asia Manufacturing Construction Co. Ltd.: Beds, tables, chairs and bars in bamboo, and housewares in water hyacinth and sea grass.
* Gia Nhien Co. Ltd.: Hand-crafted, high-quality wooden model boats and ships.
* Hiep Long Fine Furniture Co.: Outdoor teak furniture and indoor furniture made of high-quality imported hardwoods, including tables, chairs, sun loungers, benches, tea trolleys and parasols.
* Ho Nai Co. Ltd.: Bedroom and dining room furniture, including consoles and cabinets, using Forest Stewardship Council-certified pine, oak and acacia.
* International Furniture Corp.: Bedroom furniture in a variety of styles and materials, including stock designs and custom orders, using FSC-certified wood.
* Lavanto Home Décor by Gia Long Fine Arts: Decorative items, including paintings, vases, lamps, trays, mirrors and frames, in poly resin, composite and foam.
* Lien Thanh Group Co. Ltd.: Bedroom, dining room, kitchen, living room and office furniture featuring solid pine from New Zealand and oak from the United States.