From Home Furnishing Business
High Point Market Names Fall 2013 Style Spotters
The High Point Market Authority will bring back a selection of past competition participants to the award-winning Style Spotters team for Fall Market.
The line-up for the Fall 2013 Style Spotters-Rewind! program at October Market includes:
* Michelle Wiebe, Spring 2013 Market Winner, Studio M, @StudioM_.
* Gretchen Aubuchon, Fall 2012 alumni, Fashion + Décor, @fashiondecor.
* Tobi Fairley, Fall 2011 alumni, Tobi Fairley Interior Design, @tobifairley.
* Lisa Ferguson, Fall 2011 alumni, Decor Mentor, @DecorMentor.
* Shay Geyer, Spring 2012 alumni, IBB Design Fine Furnishings, @designerShay.
* Janel Laban, Fall 2012 alumni, Apartment Therapy, @AptTherapy.
* Lisa Mende, Fall 2012 alumni, Lisa Mende Design, @LisaMendeDesign.
* Stacy Naquin, Fall 2012 alumni, Stacy Naquin Interiors, @StacyNaquin.
* Traci Zeller, Fall 2012 alumni, Traci Zeller Designs, @tracizeller.
Style Spotters, launched during the Fall 2011 Market, are home fashion trendsetters that showcase their favorite products and top trends from Market exhibitors on Pinterest, the social media Web site that lets users organize and share photos on virtual pinboards.
At the Fall 2013 Market, the Style Spotters will revisit their past picks and provide an update on the top products and trends they spot. Market attendees also can participate by voting on pinboards and products, generating “likes” or re-pinning their favorite Style Spotters pick on the Market Pinterest board (Style Spotters will present exhibitors with signs that highlight their name with a QR code and URL).
High Point Market has received international recognition as one of the top brands using Pinterest. Social media and branding experts have touted the Market’s Style Spotters program as a unique way to take advantage of brand building on Pinterest. Click here to find out more about the Style Spotters.