From Home Furnishing Business
Trends, Forecast Revealed in Just Released HP Market Style Report
The 38-page report, developed by fashion gurus from the 2016 Style Spotters team, details looks that are on trend and forecasts the hottest in fashion designs that will step off the runway and into the home.
Trends in the report range from “Charming Chartreuse” to “Facet-nating Details” and may be found at http://www.highpointmarket.org/products-and-trends/fall-2016-style-report.
The Style Spotters program, features home fashion pace setters that showcase their favorite products and top trends from High Point Market exhibitors via Pinterest, the at-Market Style Spotters LIVE! Event, the Style Report and various media interviews.
Contributing Style Spotters include:
- Michelle Jennings Wiebe, ASID (FL), Style Spotter “Emeritus”, Studio M, who wrote the Report’s introduction
- Malene Barnett (NY), Malene B Studio
- Laura Bielecki (Dubai, UAE), Ellington Group
- Marie Flanigan (TX), Marie Flanigan Interiors
- Brynn Olson (IL), Brynn Olson Design Group
- Anne Sage (CA), AnneSage.com
- Laura Umansky (TX & CO), Laura U Interior Design,
- Erika Hollinshead Ward (GA), Erika Ward Interiors
* Scot Meacham Wood (CA), SMW Design
Led by Wiebe, each Style Spotters team serves for two Markets during a calendar year. When they source a treasure at Market, they present exhibitors with a sign that highlights the Style Spotter’s name or a QR code and URL for the HP Market Pinterest board. The Fall 2016 Pinterest boards can be found at https://www.pinterest.com/stylespotfa16/.
Program information is available at http://www.highpointmarket.org/event/style-spotters-hub.