From Home Furnishing Business
High Point Market Sets Spring Twitter Chat
The 6 p.m. chat will preview new products for the upcoming Spring High Point Market set for April 18-23.
High Point Market exhibitors may submit a total of two photos of their April introductions to the High Point Market Authority by 5 p.m. (Eastern) Thursday, March 12.
Instructions for submitting photos are available online.
The Décor Mentor team will curate a collection of top picks on Twitter March 18, using the High Point Market hashtag #hpmkt. The team will also discuss new trends, April 2015 Market tips, events and more.
Additional details of the event are available online.
All product photos submitted for the Chat will be featured on a Sneak Peek pinboard on the Market’s Pinterest page. The curated selections will also be posted on Pinterest. A link to all of the Pinterest boards will be posted on Twitter throughout the chat.
“The Twitter Chat is an exceptional marketing and relationship building opportunity with the potential of ten million eyes on your newest products,” said Lisa Ferguson, said Décor Mentor founder. “Strategic brands who wish to leverage this opportunity, not only submit new products, but also join and engage with potential buyers from around the world during the chat. Marketing, relationship building and market research all in one fun hour. With major A tier publications now scouring the chat for first-to-press content, you don’t want to miss out. In addition, for the social media savvy, you can leverage the top picks for months to come through articles and social media.”
The Décor Mentor team includes the following:
• Beth Dotolo and Carolina V. Gentry of Pulp Design Studios. With more than 30 years combined experience, Pulp Design Studios is recognized for their modern and livable approach to design that is infused with personality and a flair for the unexpected.
• Erica Islas is an architectural interior designer and the founder of EMI Interior Design, a Design+Build company specializing in kitchen and bathroom renovations.
• Jennifer Brouwer of Jennifer Brouwer Design has more than 15 years of experience completing more than 450 building and renovation projects for clients. Jennifer’s works has been published in the book “Spectacular Homes of Toronto” and she has been named one of Toronto’s top designers.
• Based in Manhattan and Los Angeles, the work of interior designer Kati Curtis highlights the sophistication of New York with the flavor, and just a twist, of California. Her frequent travels take her around the world where the colors and motifs, the patterns and textures she sees, influence her designs.
• Lisa Kahn, of Kahn Design Group, brings more than 20 years of visionary experience from the specialized field of luxury interior design and is a master at melding the concrete needs of her clients with the spiritual needs we all have for the places we inhabit.
• Lisa Ferguson, Décor Mentor and Strengths Mentor founder, is an industry leader recognized by her peers and the media. Lisa uses her training in Gallup’s StrengthsFinder assessment to guide others to their unique full potential life.