From Home Furnishing Business
Expansions, Additions at Americasmart
Newest commitments include these home, gift and rug exhibitors scheduled for the January 2015 debut:
* Expansion: 5th Season Inc. grows its collection of high-quality floral and holiday product on Building 1 Floor 18.
* New: Celebrated Canadian home décor and giftware leader Abbott opens a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 12 to display its carefully chosen collection, sourced from all over the world.
* Expansion: Busbin expands its collection of handcrafted statement furniture, lighting, artwork, chairs and pillows on Building 1 Floor 11.
* New: Carpentree showcases Christian and inspirational American-made décor and gifts in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
* Expansion: Longtime AmericasMart exhibitor Chandler 4 Corners expands its Building 1 Floor 9 showrooms to feature even more of its upscale home accessories including premium hooked rugs, pillows and home accents.
* New: Circle Glass, Jasmine Art Glass and Matchstix showcase fine tabletop items in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 8.
* Expansion: D Gaber & Associates Inc expands its collection of decorative accessories, porcelain dinnerware, stemware, metalware and fashion jewelry on Building 2 Floor 8.
* New: Dregeno Seiffen showcases handmade German holiday gifts in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 20.
* Expansion: DCI - Designs Combined, Inc. showcases even more home decor, holiday, metal, arts and crafts, garden accessory and designer products in a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 11.
* New: Emporium Home expands its AmericasMart footprint with a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 9. It also shows in the HD Home juried temporary collection.
* Expansion: Family-owned and operated Designer Greetings expands its Building 2 Floor 6 showroom to showcase more of its quality card lines including the celebrated CARD$MART collection.
* New: The largest manufacturer of walking canes in North America and veteran AmericasMart exhibitor Harvy Canes, opens a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 6.
* Expansion: Hester & Cook Design Company expands its Knobstoppers, Cake Vintage and Kitchen Papers collections of custom hand-crafted kitchen, dining and serving products including paper placemats, table runners, wine stoppers and more on Building 1 Floor 10.
* New: Longtime AmericasMart exhibitor Select Artificials relocates its high-quality faux botanicals to a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 19.
* Expansion: Leftbank Art Co. grows its collection of hand-embellished original paintings, giclees, and prints on canvas on Building 1 Floor 13.
* New: The Light Garden shows an enchanting collection of lighted flowers and branches in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 6.
* Expansion: Meissenburg Designs expands its collection of vintage signs on Building 2 Floor 11.
* New: Visser Enterprises offers fine framed art, mirrors, corkboards and architectural pieces embellished with Swarovski crystals in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
* Expansion: P. Graham Dunn showcases wall decor, home furnishings and gifts that please the eye and inspire the heart in a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
* Expansion: Woodstock Chimes expands its collection of world-famous, musically-tuned wind chimes in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor.® The Gardens.® collection on Building 2 Floor 9.
* Expansion: Pasargad Carpets showcases new and antique decorative rugs in an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 3.
* Expansion: Italian artisans PEMA Woodcarvings, USA expands its collection of holiday and religious woodcarvings on Building 1 Floor 20.
* Expansion: Industry pioneer and leader in the fashion and home accessory, gifts and licensed goods categories, The Southern Link Of Georgia expands on Building 2 Floor 16.
* Expansion: Typhoon Homewares LLC grows its collection of stylish and effective kitchen tools on Building 2 Floor 8.