From Home Furnishing Business
AmericasMart Sets up for Cross-Shopping
Latest additions and expansions in AmericasMart’s permanent exhibitor community include:
* Couleur Nature, Caravan and Lothantique opened a new joint showroom on Building 1 Floor 10. Couleur Nature offers a wide range of fine French table linens and table accessories. Caravan showcases vintage and hand-crafted home accessories from all over the world. Lothantique is a premium collection of luxurious bath, beauty and home fragrance products crafted in the old-world Provencal tradition.
* Alexander International, exclusive importer and wholesaler of Wilhelm Schweizer fine pewter ornaments and figurines, expanded its showroom on Building 1 Floor 20.
* Capel Rugs relocated its expansive area rug collection to an expanded showroom, Building 1 Floor 3.
* For Arts Sake Greetings opened a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 6 to showcase its collection of more than 1,000 greeting cards, wall calendars, Christmas boxed cards, napkins and ornaments.
* Tom Floral Inc. expanded its hand-crafted holiday décor items on Building 1 Floor 19.
* Jaipur Rugs relocated its lifestyle-driven products including area rugs, home accessories and furniture to a larger showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
* Gold Crest Distributing showcases its wild bird, pets and outdoor products and gifts in a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens. collection on Building 2 Floor 9.
* Europe 2 You expanded its Building 1 Floor 10 showroom to showcase celebrated Italian manufacturer and retailer Dialma Brown’s home furnishings line.
* Luxury furniture and home accessories lines Jamie Dietrich and Grace & Blake relocated and expanded its new showroom on Building 1 Floor 9.
* Neman International Inc., a family-owned company, will open a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 3 to showcase its exclusively designed oriental carpets and rugs with a creative flair.
* Good Food Services expanded its collection of artisan and private label gourmet food products on Building 2 Floor 8.
* Keystone Marketing relocated and expanded its broad collections of lifestyle, entertaining, tabletop and gift product on Building 2 Floor 9.
* Oxbay and The JWM Collection will present their collections of fine giftware in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 13.
* KAF Home expanded its collection of tablecloths, runners, placemats, napkins, napkin rings, aprons for adults and kids, oven mitts, pot holders, kitchen towels and dish cloths on Building 2 Floor 8.
* GKI and Bethlehem Lights will open a second AmericasMart location on Building 2 Floor 12 to showcase high-quality indoor/outdoor battery-operated candles. They are also located on Building 1 Floor 17.
* Plants On Walls will showcase its unique vertical gardening technology and products in a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens. collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
* Link 2 Sales, a complete source for fashion accessories, fun and trendy apparel, gifts, garden and souvenir products, expanded its showroom on Building 2 Floor 16.
* POLART will present a unique line of classic baroque-style pieces reimagined in German Krauss Mafei polyurethane and hand upholstered, polished, and painted in bright, whimsical colors in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 9.
* Masterpiece Art Gallery will present a trend-forward collection of wall décor and home accents in an expanded showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
* Steel Heart will present garden decor and accessories crafted from metal in a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens. collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
* Maxsilk Inc. expanded its high-quality silk floral line on Building 1 Floor 19.
* WholeStyle Packaging will present high-caliber packaging products in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 11.
* Stephen Joseph, expanded its collection of fun and unique children’s and juvenile gifts on Building 2 Floor 17.
* The Florida Retail Federation and the Georgia Retail Association will open a new lounge and meeting area for their retail members on Building 1 Floor 12.