From Home Furnishing Business
Elements Showroom to Make Dallas Market Debut
The 59-space showroom located in World Trade Center 9-9009 will offer buyers furniture, lighting and home accents.
“The elegant and distinct new look of Elements will inspire both designers and retail buyers alike,” said Amber Williams, visual director, Dallas Market Center. “The atmosphere will be simplified, yet high-end, with clean lines, allowing the product to be the star of the showroom.”
New lines in Elements include:
* Fp Flourishes, offering beautifully-detailed décor, furniture and more, hand-selected from around the world.
* Oil paintings by Lisa Seago offers original works and fine art giclees that can be customized by color palette, size and orientation.
* Pacific Green combines design, raw materials, comfort and craftsmanship in a line of sustainable furniture.
* Etoffe Makara features soft furnishings created from hand-printed velvets, silks and other luxurious fabrics.
* Home Renaissance by Ana Simpson features home furnishings created from paints, metallic foils, stencils and glass as well as upholstery and woodwork.
Buyers are invited to enjoy cocktails and listen to contemporary violinist Radu while they shop during “Elements of Fun” on Thursday, Jan. 16 at 5:30 p.m.