We are looking for extraordinary young professionals in the home furnishings industry who deserve to be honored for their accomplishments.
To be considered, a nominee:
- Must be over the age of 21 and under 40 by the end of December.
- Must be a leader within his or her organization.
- Must have had significant career achievements.
- Must have substantial community involvement outside his or her day-to-day job.
- The nominee must work and be civically engaged within the home furnishings industry and within the community in which they live and work.
- Self nominations are welcome. No one knows your accomplishments better than you and we do not publicize the nominator in any way.
- Duplicate entries will not improve a candidate's odds of selection.
- Decision is based solely on the information provided on the nomination form. Please provide detailed information the nominee can be given full consideration and do not submit hyperlinks to your nominee’s work credentials or other accomplishments. You may wish to print out the nomination form first and review the questions before submitting your responses online, as this form does not have the ability to be saved for later editing.
If selected, honorees will be required to provide a color photo and complete a brief questionnaire about their career and interests for inclusion in the Forty Under 40 special section to be published in Home Furnishings Business Magazine and its website.
Nominate a deserving young leader today! Deadline is May 22, 2017 at Midnight.
Once you've submitted the nomination, if you have any further questions, please email Jane Chero.
Our inaugural issue was so popular, we sold out of copies! If you would like to receive advertising information for this issue, please email Ryan Spak or Bob George.